- 1 plain biscuits, packet
- 395 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 110 grams Butter
- 200 grams glace cherries
- 5 drops pink food colouring
- 250 grams dessicated coconut
- 180 grams milk chocolate
2h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Line slice tray with baking paper
Place butter into bowl. 2mins, 60deg, Speed 2
- Add biscuits into bowl. Mix 5sec, Speed5
- Add condensed milk, cherries, coconut and pink food dye. Mix 30 secs, speed 5. Repeat if needed
- Press into slice tin
- Melt chocolate in microwave, 30secs. Pour over slice and place into fridge for a couple of hours (until chocolate is hard)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding