- 300-500 g frozen pitted cherries
- 1 egg white
- 40 g castor sugar premilled, (optional)
- 2 tbsp chocolate sauce or ganache
- Shredded coconut, for garnish
Put frozen cherries and sugar in TM bowl and chop for 20 seconds speed 8
Scrape down sides of bowl, insert butterfly
Add egg white and ganache and mix on speed 4 for 20-40 seconds or until creamy
Remove butterfly and lick clean
Serve straight away
Accessories you need
Freezes well and comes out quite soft
You could use a splash of coconut cream in place of the egg white if you prefer, which would also give it quite a nice genuine Cherry Ripe flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Spreadable Butter
- Nat's Saucy Pork Belly
- Orange & Apple Cous Cous
- Orange Salt & Pepper Rub
- Orange & Poppyseed Glazed Varoma Chicken
- My Husband's Bachelor 'Baked' Beans
- "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Varoma Teriyaki Style Fish & Udon Noodles with steamed veggies
- Mocha custard
- Purple Carrot & Date Muffins
- Lemony Lemon Brownies
- Marbled Orange Cream & Brazil Nut Brownies