- 50 g raw sugar
- 50 g mini merangue drops
- 500 g frozen pitted cherries
- 400 g coconut milk tin, (frozen in ice cube tray)
- 500 g ice cube
- 100 g dark chocolate chips or pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put sugar and mini merangues into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/sp 9 (if not using pre made merangue then increase sugar to 100g)
2. Add Fruit and mix for 10 sec/sp 6 (if not using mini merangues you can add one egg white at this stage to help your sorbet have the light and fluffy texture)
3. Add Frozen coconut Milk. Choc chip bits & Ice (in that order) Whip up for up to 1 min on speed 10. Use spatula to help mixture fold together.
Accessories you need
When you see that the mixture is folding into the centre it is all done. If you hear that the blades may not be mixing then use spatula to direct toward the blades or add a little coconut milk or water for liquid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free