- 300 g Frozen Cherry Pitted
- 45 g raw sugar
- 24/30 cubes Frozen Milk in ice trays
- 1 eggwhites
8Recipe is created for
1. Pulverise raw sugar for 10/15 seconds or untill it turn to sugar dust on speed 8
2. Add Frozen Pitted Cherries, first half of the milk ice cubes and mix it for 20/30 seconds on speed 5
3. at the rest of the ingredients and mix for 45 seconds to 75 seconds on speed 5 and slowly turning to speed 10.
4. scraping the sides with spatula while mixing until you reach desired consistency
Accessories you need
Its a cross over between sorbet and icecream. Can add more sugar, but 45G should be sweet enough unless you have an extreme sweet teeth
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Waffles with Maple Bacon
- Choc peanut butter balls