- 300 g Frozen Cherry Pitted
- 45 g raw sugar
- 24/30 cubes Frozen Milk in ice trays
- 1 eggwhites
Recipe is created for
1. Pulverise raw sugar for 10/15 seconds or untill it turn to sugar dust on speed 8
2. Add Frozen Pitted Cherries, first half of the milk ice cubes and mix it for 20/30 seconds on speed 5
3. at the rest of the ingredients and mix for 45 seconds to 75 seconds on speed 5 and slowly turning to speed 10.
4. scraping the sides with spatula while mixing until you reach desired consistency
Accessories you need
Its a cross over between sorbet and icecream. Can add more sugar, but 45G should be sweet enough unless you have an extreme sweet teeth
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- How to make Caramel Nurungji ( Rice popcorn )
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake