- 300 g Frozen Cherry Pitted
- 45 g raw sugar
- 24/30 cubes Frozen Milk in ice trays
- 1 eggwhites
Recipe is created for
1. Pulverise raw sugar for 10/15 seconds or untill it turn to sugar dust on speed 8
2. Add Frozen Pitted Cherries, first half of the milk ice cubes and mix it for 20/30 seconds on speed 5
3. at the rest of the ingredients and mix for 45 seconds to 75 seconds on speed 5 and slowly turning to speed 10.
4. scraping the sides with spatula while mixing until you reach desired consistency
Accessories you need
Its a cross over between sorbet and icecream. Can add more sugar, but 45G should be sweet enough unless you have an extreme sweet teeth
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes