- 200 grams chocolate, (dark or dairy free option)
- 150 g sugar, *
- 150 g coconut milk, *
- 2 tablespoons Butter, macadamia/coconut oil*
- 120 g flour, (gluten free or plain)
- vanilla extract or 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste, 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 75 g nuts of choice (optional), 75 g nuts of choice (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Preheat Oven to 180.
Chop nuts on speed 6 for 5 seconds. Set aside.
Put chocolate and sugar together (if using) together in bowl and grind for 10-20 seconds on speed 10 or until fine. Add milk, butter, flour and vanilla and blend on speed 5 for 8 seconds. Add nuts and blend for another 4 seconds on reverse speed 4. Drop by teaspoon onto baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes until set in middle. Leave 5 minutes on tray and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with iciing sugar if desired.
Store in airtight container. Makes about a Dozen; easily doubled.
These are chewy, moist and delicious !
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Lemon Slice