- 2 tablespoons Mila Chia Seeds
- 2 cans light coconut milk (or full coconut milk), (270ml cans)
- 250 g Cashews, raw, soaked overnight and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
Place all ingredients in the TM bowl
Blend for 30 secs/Speed 6
scrape down sides and blend for further 10 seconds/speed 6
To make cream
This recipe is a great substitute for yoghurt, marscapone, thickened cream, creme anglais and even milk! Its really so versatile, you can even make it into a delicious 'ice cream' by freezing overnight and then pulsing in a food processor or blender until smooth. Not only is it delicious, its full of Omega 3, 6, 9 and protein plus healthy fats.
To obtain a thinner consistency, add a small amount of water and blend for a few seconds.
Stores in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, longer if stored in the freezer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Bircher Muesli
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter