- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup Hemp Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mix all the ingredients for 10 seconds speed 7
2. Let the mixture cool in the fridge for 5 minutes and then roll into bals and coat with shredded coconut
Accessories you need
Can roll in other foods such as sesame seeds, caramelied bukinis or goji berries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Marathon bliss balls
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Nut Free Muesli Bars
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Artichoke Hommus Dip with Dukkah
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Raw tahini coconut biscuits
- Choc Caramel Peanut Slice
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)