- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1/3 cup Hemp Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Cacao Powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mix all the ingredients for 10 seconds speed 7
2. Let the mixture cool in the fridge for 5 minutes and then roll into bals and coat with shredded coconut
Accessories you need
Can roll in other foods such as sesame seeds, caramelied bukinis or goji berries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Raw tahini coconut biscuits
- Choc Caramel Peanut Slice
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)
- Toasted Tahini and Cinnamon Granola
- LCHF Granola Bars / Gluten Free
- Double Chocolate Sesame Seed Cake
- Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Raw Sticky Caramel Slice
- Soba noodle and tofu salad
- Rosemary and sea salt crackers
- Beetroot Dip - (healthy)