- 210 g almonds
- 50 g Coconut, desiccated
- 50 g Coconut, shredded
- 15 g cocoa
- 0.27 litre coconut cream
- Coconut, shredded, extra for coating
- 30 g Natvia or sweetener of choice
- Pulse almonds 5 or 6 times until coarse meal.
- Add coconut, cocoa and sweetener. Pulse twice to mix.
- Add coconut cream. Mix speed 4-6 until even wetness.
- Roll into walnut sized balls. Coat in shredded coconut.
Set in fridge, serve chilled.
All dessicated or all shredded coconut can be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Unicorn balls
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Easy Coconut Tea Cake