- 310 g almond, raw
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, (approx 45g)
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 200 g pitted date
- 100 g pitted date
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh pitted dates into 2 separate bowls as per ingredients list, then cover in warm-hot water. Leave to sit for 2mins then drain using simmering basket.
- Place all the almonds in the bowl and mill 8secs spd 10. (If prefer a smoother texture may be able to mill in 2 batches or for a longer time).
- Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil, cocoa powder, and 200g batch of drained pitted dates.
- 15 secs spd 10 (or until combined)
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, and 100g batch of drained pitted dates.
- 15 secs spd 10 (or until combined well)
- Roll into teaspoon sized balls, makes approx 40-50 give or take a few. (dependant on size and how many you eat as you make them)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls