- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 40 grams golden syrup
- 395 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 80 grams milk chocolate
Place chopped butter in TM bowl, melt 2 mins at 100 degrees on Speed 2.
Add the sugar, syrup and milk to the TM bowl, cook for 12 mins at Varoma on Speed 2.
We now need to cook the mixture for a further 10 mins at 90 degrees on Speed 2.
Add the chocolate and mix for 2 mins on Speed 2.
Place baking paper into a shallow tin (I used a lamington/ brownie tin) then pour mixture into tin. The fudge sets quickly, so make sure you have your tin prepared in advance so that once you have finished step 4 you can pour immediately.
Let fudge cool to room temperature. I read that you should let the fudge rest for minimum 4 hours before putting it into the fridge, so I do that. Then place in fridge to firm. Once firm remove from tray and slice into desired pieces. Store in fridge for a number of weeks (if it lasts that long!). I use baking paper to layer between pieces and store in air tight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chocolate Bean Cake (Diabetic Friendly)
- Golden syrup Anzac cheesecake-adapted from Taste.com.au
- Choc Peppermint Balls