- 40 grams Shredded coconut
- 180 grams raw cashews
- 10 pieces medjool dates pitted
- 20 grams cacao powder
- 25 grams coconut oil
- 25 grams cacao nibs
- 3 drops Pure peppermint essential oil
Recipe is created for
Add shredded Coconut into the mixing bowl to make desiccated coconut
Turbo 2 sec - check consistancy.
Turbo 1 sec (if required). Transfer to a bowl.
Without washing the bowl add raw cashews, dates and cacao powder.
20 sec / speed 7. Until a paste consistancy.
Add coconut oil to the mixture.
10 sec / speed 5.
Add Cacao nibs and peppermint oil.
10 sec / speed 3.
Roll mixture into balls about the size of a walnut. You should get about 14 balls fromthe mixture.
Put the ball into the bowl of reserved coconut and gently coat.
Place the finished ball into the fridge or freezer. Best eaten still cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls