- 40 grams Shredded coconut
- 180 grams raw cashews
- 10 pieces medjool dates pitted
- 20 grams cacao powder
- 25 grams coconut oil
- 25 grams cacao nibs
- 3 drops Pure peppermint essential oil
8Recipe is created for
Add shredded Coconut into the mixing bowl to make desiccated coconut
Turbo 2 sec - check consistancy.
Turbo 1 sec (if required). Transfer to a bowl.
Without washing the bowl add raw cashews, dates and cacao powder.
20 sec / speed 7. Until a paste consistancy.
Add coconut oil to the mixture.
10 sec / speed 5.
Add Cacao nibs and peppermint oil.
10 sec / speed 3.
Roll mixture into balls about the size of a walnut. You should get about 14 balls fromthe mixture.
Put the ball into the bowl of reserved coconut and gently coat.
Place the finished ball into the fridge or freezer. Best eaten still cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Nutty Bliss Balls