- 125 grams almonds, raw
- 125 grams Cashews, raw
- 220 grams medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp heilala vanilla paste
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 80 grams Crio Brü, mint
- Desiccated Coconut, to coat
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place almonds and cashews into mixing bowl and chop 20 sec, speed 9.
2. Add all other ingredients into mixing bowl and blend for 1 minute, speed 9.
3. Roll into bite sized balls and coat with desiccated coconut. Allow to set in the fridge for 15 minutes before serving.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble