- 225g raw almonds
- 1 orange - zest of
- 15 Pitted medjool dates
- 2 heaped tablespoon chia seeds
- 1.5 heaped tablespoons Raw Cacoa
- 2 heaped tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 orange - juice of
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill 225g almonds and zest of 1 orange on sp 10 for 10 secs
Add 15 pitted medjool dates, 2tbsp chia seeds, 1.5tbsp raw cacao, 2tbsp coconut oil, juice of the orange and blend all for about 10 secs on sp 10, then reduce speed to around 5-7 until it starts to combine.
Roll into balls and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Choc Peanutbutter Bliss Balls
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Chocolate Fudge (with homemade Condensed Milk)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache