- 60 grams Butter
- 200 grams Chocolate Biscuits
- 20 grams Milk
- 110 grams sugar
- 210 grams Peanut Butter (crunchy)
- 120 grams Milk
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 50 grams dark chocolate
- salt flakes
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Lightly grease a 22cm cake or flan tin (springform or removable bottom is best) and put to one side.
3. Melt butter in TM bowl for 3 mins, 50C, speed 4 .
4. Add milk and biscuits and blend on speed 8 for 10-15 seconds .
5. Press into the tin and bake in the oven for 15 mins. Allow to cool completely before continuing.
1. Mill sugar on speed 9 for 10 seconds . Set aside.
2. Add peanut butter and milk to TM bowl , cook 5 minutes, 50C, reverse , speed 1.
3. Add cream cheese and reserved sugar mix to bowl on reverse , speed 2 until smooth (1-2 mins).
4. Poor filling onto base, spread evenly and smooth over top.
5. Place in fridge while you prepare the topping.
1. Grate chocolate on speed 9 for 10 seconds , then melt 2 minutes, 50C, speed 3.
2. Pipe, spoon or drizzle chocolate on to top of filling however you like.
3. Add peanuts and salt flakes (optional) if you like - before or after the chocolate - your choice!
4. Pop back in the fridge to set for at least 30 mins before serving.
*This recipe has been converted from the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe on "Eat, Little Bird" //eatlittlebird.com/2012/09/04/chocolate-peanut-butter-cheesecake/
It is possible that you could omit the cooking step for the base - other cheesecake recipes do not include this step but the recipe I converted it from did.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie