- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/3 Cup Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 30g cacao powder
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Cream
- 350 gram Unsalted Smooth Peanut Butter
Line a loaf or slice tin with baking paper.
Melt coconut oil and rice malt syrup Thermomix 60degrees / speed 2
Add vanilla powder, sea salt, cacao,coconut cream and peanut butter until peanut butter has completely melted through and mixture is smooth with no excess oil
Pour fudge mixture into lined tin
Smooth down the mixture and freeze for 1-2 hours until set. Slice into approximately 40-45 pieces and store in the fridge in a sealed container.
For a yummy variation, sprinkle shredded coconut on top before freezing.... ENJOY!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard