- 40 g raw almonds
- 500 g frozen banana, sliced into 1-2cm pieces
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, (or raw cocao powder)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 180 g double cream, (or coconut cream)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place almonds into mixing bowl and mill 10 secs/ speed 9
2. Add banana (ensure that banana is broken up into individual pieces and not in a solid lump), cocoa powder and vanilla bean paste and chop 5 secs/ speed 9
3. Add cream and mix 5-10 secs/ speed 5 until ice cream comes together (you may need your spatula here to help stir)
4. Serve immediately (will be the consistency of soft serve icecream) or place in freezer until you are ready to serve it.
*if you are serving from the freezer you may wish to leave the iceream on the bench for a few minutes to soften so it is easier to scoop (it will freeze quite hard)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef