- 415 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 430 grams raw sugar
- 160 grams margarine
- 60 grams Coco
- 250 grams water
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add sagur mix 10sec speed 10
2. Add margarine to sugar mix until light and fluffy about 15 sec speed 5
3. Add flour, coco,water,vanilla,salt mix 30sec speed 6
4. Add eggs mix 1 minute speed 5
5. Add to cake pan (divide between 2 pan)
6. Cook 45minss 180 degrees
7. Allow to cook on wire cooking rack
8. Ice with mock cream
Dairy free mock cream for best results use frozen margarine I use tablelands brand and I make 250g margarine to 500g pure icing sugar ( raw sugar turn to icing sugar)
this is recipe has been converted from the devils food cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet potato fritters
- Chicken Paella
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Impossible Pie
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub