- 85 gram coconut oil or Copha
- 200 gram Mars Bars
- 125 gram rice bubbles
- 20 gram coconut oil or Copha
- 180 gram Chocolate Pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. add 85g of coconut oil and 200g chopped mars bars into bowl, melt 4min, 100, sp2
2. add 125g rice bubbles and mix 30sec sp1 until combined
3. pour mix into a lined slice tin and press down firmly
4. without cleaning bowl add 20g coconut oil and 180g chocolate pieces and melt 3min, 100, sp2
5. pour chocolate over slice and leave to set for at least 1 hour
6. cut into pieces and enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Fudge
- Spiced Fig & Brandy Ice Cream
- Caramel fudge
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Forest Moss Cake
- Caramilk Cheesecake variant
- Tim Tam Truffle Balls
- Soph’s easy vanilla yoghurt
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"