- 500 grams Desiccated or shredded Coconut
- 45 grams Organic Cacao
- 150 grams organic Maple Syrup
- 1/2 level tsp vanilla essence / extract
- 40 grams coconut oil
Place coconut into bowl and 50degrees/sp 9/3 mins and stop halfway and scrape down sides (heat is optional i find it just makes the coconut a bit creamier).
Add Cacao and sp5/20 seconds
Add maple syrup (or honey), Vanilla extract and coconut oil and sp6/30 seconds and scrape sides halfway.
Using spatula pour into a baking paper lined slice tray and smooth out and refridgerate to set. cut into 50 portions.
***coconut oil is optional I just find it makes the fudge harder which I like.
*** if cut into 50 pieces, each piece is approx 90 cal with coconut oil.
Chocolate Coconut Fudge (Paleo)
Accessories you need
Add cacao nibs or shredded coconut or chopped nuts for a different taste and texture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Waffles with Maple Bacon
- Choc peanut butter balls