- 500 grams Desiccated or shredded Coconut
- 45 grams Organic Cacao
- 150 grams organic Maple Syrup
- 1/2 level tsp vanilla essence / extract
- 40 grams coconut oil
Place coconut into bowl and 50degrees/sp 9/3 mins and stop halfway and scrape down sides (heat is optional i find it just makes the coconut a bit creamier).
Add Cacao and sp5/20 seconds
Add maple syrup (or honey), Vanilla extract and coconut oil and sp6/30 seconds and scrape sides halfway.
Using spatula pour into a baking paper lined slice tray and smooth out and refridgerate to set. cut into 50 portions.
***coconut oil is optional I just find it makes the fudge harder which I like.
*** if cut into 50 pieces, each piece is approx 90 cal with coconut oil.
Chocolate Coconut Fudge (Paleo)
Accessories you need
Add cacao nibs or shredded coconut or chopped nuts for a different taste and texture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell