- 300 grams Dark Choclate
- 150 grams unsalted butter, Chopped
- 175 grams golden syrup
- 270 grams rice bubbles
- 2 packages Lollies
- 40 grams Desiccated Coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Prepare cake tin 10" with butter or oil and baking paper. A springform tin is preferable.
2. Measure 270g rice bubbles and 40g desiccated coconut into a bowl, set aside.
1. 300g Dark Choclate - 10sec/speed 8.
2. Add 150g unsalted butter. Melt both 3mins/100 degrees/speed 2
3. Add 175g Golden Syrup. Mix 3mins/100 degrees/speed 2. Or until all combined
4. Pour chocolate mixture over rice bubbles and coconut, stir through till all combined.
5. Pour mixture into cake tin and using the back of a spoon, work the mixture into the sides and base to make a shell.
6. Refrigdate for at least 2-3 hours
7. Put lollies into the shell, put a plate over it and carefully flip it over, then remove crackle shells from tin.
Accessories you need
converted from a Donna Hay recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge