- 300 grams Dark Choclate
- 150 grams unsalted butter, Chopped
- 175 grams golden syrup
- 270 grams rice bubbles
- 2 packages Lollies
- 40 grams Desiccated Coconut
3h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Prepare cake tin 10" with butter or oil and baking paper. A springform tin is preferable.
2. Measure 270g rice bubbles and 40g desiccated coconut into a bowl, set aside.
1. 300g Dark Choclate - 10sec/speed 8.
2. Add 150g unsalted butter. Melt both 3mins/100 degrees/speed 2
3. Add 175g Golden Syrup. Mix 3mins/100 degrees/speed 2. Or until all combined
4. Pour chocolate mixture over rice bubbles and coconut, stir through till all combined.
5. Pour mixture into cake tin and using the back of a spoon, work the mixture into the sides and base to make a shell.
6. Refrigdate for at least 2-3 hours
7. Put lollies into the shell, put a plate over it and carefully flip it over, then remove crackle shells from tin.
Accessories you need
converted from a Donna Hay recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen