- 140 grams Mixed Nuts, (eg pecans, almonds, hazelnuts, cashews)
- 150 grams medjool dates pitted
- 20 grams moist coconut flakes
- 10 grams Cacao
- dash vanilla essence
- dash Honey / Agave nector / Rice Malt Syrup, (to taste)
Add nuts, dates and coconut to TM bowl. Mix 20 secs / speed 9.
Add all other ingredients and mix 10 secs / speed 9.
Roll into bite sized balls and keep refrigerated.
Try not to eat them all at once!
Accessories you need
If your sweet tooth isn't that sweet and you don't mind the bitterness of chocolate, then omit the honey / agave / rice malt syrup.
If the mixture is too dry, try adding a dash of water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي