- 2 cups Almond pulp (leftover from making milk)
- 1/2 cup Peanut or Almond Butter
- 1 cup dates
- 4 tablespoon cacao powder
- 3 tablespoon Shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon coconut nectar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Dessicated coconut or sesame seeds to roll the balls into
- Place almond pulp, peanuts or almonds, dates, cocoa, salt, coconut and coconut oil in your Thermomix to combine speed 8/20 sec. The texture will be like a moist, reasonably fine crumble.
- Add coconut nectar and mix speed 2/20 sec until the mixture sticks together turning a dark chocolatey brown
Line a freezer-proof small dish or baking pan with baking paper.
- Either roll the fudge into balls and then roll onto dessicated coconut or sesame seeds OR press the mixture into dish with a spatula then freeze overnight (and then cut into small treat sized slices)
- Store in a ziplock freezer bag and eat without defrosting
Can vary this by adding a few drops of essential oil eg. peppermint or orange
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.