- 400g hazelnuts, (toasted)
- 150g Butter, (at room temperature)
- 180g pure icing sugar
- 3 eggs
- 250g good quality dark chocolate
- 70g kahlua or Tia Maria liqueur
- 2 litres Vanilla ice cream
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Cover the bottom of a 7cm deep 26cm (base) springform pan with baking paper.
Place the chocolate into the TM bowl and grate for 30 seconds on speed 8. Melt chocolate for approximately 1.5 minutes at 50deg. on speed 3 or until melted. Stir in the liqueur and set aside.
Put the butterfly in a clean & dry bowl and cream the butter and sugar until pale 30 seconds on speed 5. Add the eggs one at a time and coninue mixing until incorporated. At this stage it may look like the mixture has curdled if this is the case continue until the mixture comes together (it shouldn't take long). Add the chocolate and liqueur mixture and mix for a few seconds unitl it is all blended. Pour half of the chocolate mixture over the nuts in the base of the springform pan and freeze for 30 minutes.
Stand ice-cream at room temperature unit slightly softened.Carefully add the softened icecream over the chocolate mixture and then add remaining chocolate mixture over the ice cream. Cover and freeze for 1 hour. Press remaining nuts into the chocolate mixture. Cover and freeze overnight. Slice and serve immediately.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
I used Frangelico liqueur which is hazelnut flavoured
the preparation time includes freezing time to complete the cake but it is best frozen ovenight
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Vanilla Fudge
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Easy Chocolate Slice