- For the Caramel:
- 30 ml Heavy Cream
- 60 g Raw Sugar
- Ganache Cream
- 170 g dark chocolate, (60% cocoa)
- 20 g Milk Chocolate (35% to 40% cocoa)
- 100 ml Heavy Cream
- 150 ml Full-cream Milk
- Garnish & Serving Suggestion:
- Szechuan peppercorns (grounded)
- Serve with a slice of Brioche
3h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
For the caramel
1. Heat cream in TM Bowl on 80°c for 2mins/Speed 2
2. Place sugar in non-stick saucepan, cook dry, until melted and a caramel colour, add heated cream and stir vigorously and leave on low until ready to pour into Ganache mix.
For the Ganache
3. Place chocolates into TM Bowl, grate 5sec/Speed 9
4. Add cream and milk, heat for 4mins/60°c/Speed 4, add caramel through top
5. Pour into small bowl, cover and refrigerate for several hours or until thickened. (Preferably overnight). Remove 15mins before serving. Slice your brioche, dollop with ganache, add a pinch of Szechuan pepper and enjoy!
Recipe by Gilles Marchal
Converted by Danielle Scott
Pour caramel into TM bowl before it hardens.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge