- 100 g hazelnut chocolate spread (Nutella®)
- 130 g raw hazelnuts, roasted, skins removed and cooled
- 150 g Dark Chocolate Melts
- Place hazelnut spread and hazelnuts into the mixing bowl and mix 4 sec/speed 6. Scrae down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add chocolate and melt 4 min/50°C/speed . Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then melt for a further 3 min/50°C/speed , or until chocolate has melted.
- Spoon mixture into silicone chocolate moulds and place into refrigerator until set (approx.2 hours). Once set, remove from moulds and serve or transfer into a sealable container and place into refrigerator until ready to serve.
These choclate kisses make a lovely festive gift. Wrap a little bundle in cellophane and tie with ribbon.
To make your own hazelnut chocolate spread, please refer to the recipe in The Basic Cookbook or Everyday Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Date & almond minty snack balls
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites