- 100 g hazelnut chocolate spread (Nutella®)
- 130 g raw hazelnuts, roasted, skins removed and cooled
- 150 g Dark Chocolate Melts
- Place hazelnut spread and hazelnuts into the mixing bowl and mix 4 sec/speed 6. Scrae down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add chocolate and melt 4 min/50°C/speed . Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then melt for a further 3 min/50°C/speed , or until chocolate has melted.
- Spoon mixture into silicone chocolate moulds and place into refrigerator until set (approx.2 hours). Once set, remove from moulds and serve or transfer into a sealable container and place into refrigerator until ready to serve.
These choclate kisses make a lovely festive gift. Wrap a little bundle in cellophane and tie with ribbon.
To make your own hazelnut chocolate spread, please refer to the recipe in The Basic Cookbook or Everyday Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- 5 Ingredient Easy peasy Salted Caramel fudge
- The best Easy peasy Chocolate mousse
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles