- 100 g hazelnut chocolate spread (Nutella®)
- 130 g raw hazelnuts, roasted, skins removed and cooled
- 150 g Dark Chocolate Melts
- Place hazelnut spread and hazelnuts into the mixing bowl and mix 4 sec/speed 6. Scrae down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add chocolate and melt 4 min/50°C/speed . Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then melt for a further 3 min/50°C/speed , or until chocolate has melted.
- Spoon mixture into silicone chocolate moulds and place into refrigerator until set (approx.2 hours). Once set, remove from moulds and serve or transfer into a sealable container and place into refrigerator until ready to serve.
These choclate kisses make a lovely festive gift. Wrap a little bundle in cellophane and tie with ribbon.
To make your own hazelnut chocolate spread, please refer to the recipe in The Basic Cookbook or Everyday Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Coconut Rough
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil