- 100 g hazelnut chocolate spread (Nutella®)
- 130 g raw hazelnuts, roasted, skins removed and cooled
- 150 g Dark Chocolate Melts
- Place hazelnut spread and hazelnuts into the mixing bowl and mix 4 sec/speed 6. Scrae down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add chocolate and melt 4 min/50°C/speed . Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then melt for a further 3 min/50°C/speed , or until chocolate has melted.
- Spoon mixture into silicone chocolate moulds and place into refrigerator until set (approx.2 hours). Once set, remove from moulds and serve or transfer into a sealable container and place into refrigerator until ready to serve.
These choclate kisses make a lovely festive gift. Wrap a little bundle in cellophane and tie with ribbon.
To make your own hazelnut chocolate spread, please refer to the recipe in The Basic Cookbook or Everyday Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad