- 100 g hazelnut chocolate spread (Nutella®)
- 130 g raw hazelnuts, roasted, skins removed and cooled
- 150 g Dark Chocolate Melts
- Place hazelnut spread and hazelnuts into the mixing bowl and mix 4 sec/speed 6. Scrae down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add chocolate and melt 4 min/50°C/speed . Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then melt for a further 3 min/50°C/speed , or until chocolate has melted.
- Spoon mixture into silicone chocolate moulds and place into refrigerator until set (approx.2 hours). Once set, remove from moulds and serve or transfer into a sealable container and place into refrigerator until ready to serve.
These choclate kisses make a lovely festive gift. Wrap a little bundle in cellophane and tie with ribbon.
To make your own hazelnut chocolate spread, please refer to the recipe in The Basic Cookbook or Everyday Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl