- 600 g thickened cream
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 level tbsp cocoa powder, 70% cocoa
- 1 can condensed milk
Recipe is created for
- Insert butterfly whisk
add cream vanilla and cococa
mix speed 2 for 1 min while pouring condensed milk through top of lid
once all in increase speed to 3 for 1 and half min then scrape down sides repeat two more times till mixture is thick and creamy pour in loaf tin and place cling wrap on top try to remove all the air.
place in freezer for 7 hours plus
remove from freezer allow to sit for 3-5 min before serving
Accessories you need
Can add chocolate bits
60 g of baileys or Kahlúa (for adults)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls