- 120 grams Dark cooking chocolate
- 250 grams Milk
- 2 eggs
- 375 grams cream
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
1. measure chocolate and milk into TM bowl and melt for 2 minutes at 80 degrees on speed 4.
2. add all ingredients except eggs and mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds to combine.
3. while still on speed 4, add eggs to mixture
4. set TM to 80 degrees and cook on speed 4 for 6 minutes.
5. chill thoroughly, either in the fridge or over an ice bath, then freeze in an icecream maker according to the manufacturers instructions. Alternatively, after chilling, put in freezer for 4 hours or until firm but not frozen, then put back in TM bowl and mix on speed 9 for 25 seconds and then 10 seconds on speed 4, to break up ice crystals. Return to freezer to complete freezing.
I used plaistowe 70% cocoa chocolate, and this made for a very rich chocooate flavour... not a child's chocolate icecream... more like an Italian chocolate gelati.
This recipe has been adapted for TM from Ben's Chocolate icecream, from Ben and Jerry's homemade icecream and dessert book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)