- 400g g Toblerone chocolate
- 500 g double cream
- 50 g kahlua
Recipe is created for
Break chocolate into pieces and put them in the bowl. Chop for 20 sec speed 10.
Add reamaining ingredients and cook for 5 mins 50C, speed 3
Chocolate nougat & Kahlua Fondue
Accessories you need
Serve with fresh strawberries, marshmallows & TMX almond biscotti
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini
- Drunken Dessert Dip
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Kahlúa frappe
- "Boozy" Dalgona Coffee Whip
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Kit Kat Gold Cocktail
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Espresso Martini