- 400g g Toblerone chocolate
- 500 g double cream
- 50 g kahlua
Recipe is created for
Break chocolate into pieces and put them in the bowl. Chop for 20 sec speed 10.
Add reamaining ingredients and cook for 5 mins 50C, speed 3
Chocolate nougat & Kahlua Fondue
Accessories you need
Serve with fresh strawberries, marshmallows & TMX almond biscotti
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Condensed Milk Icecream
- Variation Rice Bubble Bars
- Chocolate Coco-nutty Granola
- Stracciatella Gelato
- Pear Galette
- Healthy Rum Balls
- Butterscotch Impossible Pie
- Notella Bliss Balls
- CREAMED RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Apple Protein Balls
- Gingerbread Waffles with (or without) Toffee Sauce
- Caramilk White Christmas Slice
- Jules Espresso Martini
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini
- Drunken Dessert Dip
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Kahlúa frappe
- "Boozy" Dalgona Coffee Whip
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Kit Kat Gold Cocktail