- 170 g roasted peanuts
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- good pinch coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
Place cooled nuts into mixing bowl and mill for 20 sec/speed 8 until a paste forms.
Add chocolate and chop for 5 sec/speed 6.
Melt for 5 min/50oC/speed 1.
Add salt and vanilla and blend for 10 sec/speed 3.
Spread into square tin and refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart