- 170 g roasted peanuts
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- good pinch coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Place cooled nuts into mixing bowl and mill for 20 sec/speed 8 until a paste forms.
Add chocolate and chop for 5 sec/speed 6.
Melt for 5 min/50oC/speed 1.
Add salt and vanilla and blend for 10 sec/speed 3.
Spread into square tin and refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup