- 170 g roasted peanuts
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- good pinch coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
Place cooled nuts into mixing bowl and mill for 20 sec/speed 8 until a paste forms.
Add chocolate and chop for 5 sec/speed 6.
Melt for 5 min/50oC/speed 1.
Add salt and vanilla and blend for 10 sec/speed 3.
Spread into square tin and refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Coconut Rough
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil