- 170 g roasted peanuts
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- good pinch coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
Place cooled nuts into mixing bowl and mill for 20 sec/speed 8 until a paste forms.
Add chocolate and chop for 5 sec/speed 6.
Melt for 5 min/50oC/speed 1.
Add salt and vanilla and blend for 10 sec/speed 3.
Spread into square tin and refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl