- 200 g milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoon Peanutbutter
- 1 package Changs Fried Noodles
Add the Chocolate to the TM Bowl, grate for 4sec speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
Add the Peanutbutter to the bowl and cook 60deg, speed , for 3min
Scrape down sides, add noodles, Speed 2 for 6sec or until noodles are coated.
Place tablespoon sized amounts on the a lined tray and refridgerate until set.
Find Us at
Or Search The Thrifty Thermomix Therapist on Facebook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart