- 200 g milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoon Peanutbutter
- 1 package Changs Fried Noodles
Add the Chocolate to the TM Bowl, grate for 4sec speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
Add the Peanutbutter to the bowl and cook 60deg, speed , for 3min
Scrape down sides, add noodles, Speed 2 for 6sec or until noodles are coated.
Place tablespoon sized amounts on the a lined tray and refridgerate until set.
Find Us at
Or Search The Thrifty Thermomix Therapist on Facebook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams