- 500 g dark couverture chocolate 70% (or 50%)
- 2 tsp Tuckeroo Peppermint Gum
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl using spatula and melt 5 min/50C/speed 2.
Scrape down sides of bowl using spatula and mix 5 min/37C/speed 2.
Add peppermint gum and mix 2 min/speed 2.
Serve lollipops stuck into an orange or other fruit.
To form lollipops
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams