- 500 g dark couverture chocolate 70% (or 50%)
- 2 tsp Tuckeroo Peppermint Gum
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl using spatula and melt 5 min/50C/speed 2.
Scrape down sides of bowl using spatula and mix 5 min/37C/speed 2.
Add peppermint gum and mix 2 min/speed 2.
Serve lollipops stuck into an orange or other fruit.
To form lollipops
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet