- 60 grams Butter
- 80 grams sugar, Rapadura works well
- 1 tbsp Cacao
- 120 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 100 grams gluten, spelt, plain or SR flour, use 1tsp baking powder if not SR flour
- 300 grams Boiling water
- 2 tbsp Cacao
- 80 grams sugar
Place butter and sugar in the bowl and cream for 8 seconds speed 3.
Add egg and mix for 5 seconds speed 3.
Add milk, caooa and flour and mix for 5 seconds on speed 7
Pour into a oven proof dish or individual oven proof dishes.
Do not wash bowl.
Boil kettle or water in Thermeomix. Then prepare sauce by mixing sugar, cacao and boiling water 3 secs SP 7, and then pour sauce over the top.
Transfer to oven and bake for 35 mins on 180 degrees.
Serve while hot with icecream or cream if desired.
Instead of mixing sauce together you can also sprinkle sugar and cacao over pudding and then pour over boiling water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Variation Greengage Jam