- 60 grams Butter
- 80 grams sugar, Rapadura works well
- 1 tbsp Cacao
- 120 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 100 grams gluten, spelt, plain or SR flour, use 1tsp baking powder if not SR flour
- 300 grams Boiling water
- 2 tbsp Cacao
- 80 grams sugar
Place butter and sugar in the bowl and cream for 8 seconds speed 3.
Add egg and mix for 5 seconds speed 3.
Add milk, caooa and flour and mix for 5 seconds on speed 7
Pour into a oven proof dish or individual oven proof dishes.
Do not wash bowl.
Boil kettle or water in Thermeomix. Then prepare sauce by mixing sugar, cacao and boiling water 3 secs SP 7, and then pour sauce over the top.
Transfer to oven and bake for 35 mins on 180 degrees.
Serve while hot with icecream or cream if desired.
Accessories you need
Instead of mixing sauce together you can also sprinkle sugar and cacao over pudding and then pour over boiling water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Frothy Coffee
- Churros Cake