- 20 g cocoa
- 35 g Corn Flour
- 100 g sugar
- 800 g Milk
Recipe is created for
1. Add cocoa, cornflour & sugar to bowl and mix 15 sec / speed 8.
2. Add milk and mix 20 sec / speed 4 to combine.
3. Cook 9 mins / 90 degrees - speed 4
4. Once cooked, allow to cool slightly before pouring into a bowl (or individual cups) and placing cling wrap over the top (touching the top of the mix so there is no air in between) to prevent a 'skin' forming.
5. Refridgerate for at least 4 hours (or until completely cold) and serve.
Accessories you need
For a strawberry version subsitute the cocoa and half of the sugar for 2 tbsp of strawberry quick. Will keep up to 3 days in an air tight container in the fridge.
*Recipe converted from the Stay At Home Mum website from a recipe submitted there by Ashlee Lopizzo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Plum jam with apple
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake