- 175 gram fine polenta/cornmeal
- 500 gram Rice or almond milk
- 20 gram olive or coconut oil
- 150 gram pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
Recipe is created for
Put milk in the TM bowl 8 min/90ºC/speed 4 after 3 min add the polenta pouring slowly through the opening whilst stirring with 2 min to go add remaining ingredients and stir until thickened
Pour into a lined tray, sprinkle with coconut and let cool
Then cut into small squares
Glutin, lactose & sugar free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart