- 125 grams Salted butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 250 grams brown sugar
- 395 grams sweetened condensed milk, (1 Nestle can)
- 150 grams white chocolate chips/melts
- salt flakes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease and line a square cake tin (20cm) with baking paper.
2. Place butter, golden syrup, brown sugar and condensed milk in bowl - 5 min / 50 deg / spe 1.
3. Increase temperature - 5 min / 70 deg / spe 1 (MC off).
4. Increase temperature - 13 min / varoma / spe 2 (MC off).
5. Add chocolate chips/melts - 2 min / spe 2.
6. Pour into prepared tin and smooth the top.
7. Sprinkle with salt flakes.
8. Let cool for 60 mins before putting in the fridge to set until firm.
Substitute white chocolate chips/melts for milk chocolate and salt flakes for macadamia nuts (stir through 1 cup prior to step 6).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Peppermint Slice (RAW)
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Variation: Argentinian Dulce de Leche "CREAM"
- Argentinian Dulce de Leche
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Apple Coconut Balls