- 1 package plain tea biscuits 200g
- 15 g cacao powder
- 250 g Butter
- 5 level teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 500 g raw sugar
- Pulverize sugar for 1min/sp 9. Remove from bowl.
Pulse broken biscuits on turbo until broken up (not too fine – 3 pulses max) Remove from bowl. Breaking the biscuits beforehand helps chop them evenly, so that some are not powder and some whole.
Add butter and melt on 1min/Varoma/sp1.
Add sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Cook for 20min/Varoma/sp2.
Whisk egg lightly and add while on sp 4, going up to sp 6 for a few seconds to prevent the egg cooking and splitting mixture. This will bind the mixture.
Mix on reverse sp 4 until mixed.
Put in buttered or lined dish, wait 10 minutes and cut into squares. Leave in fridge to cool.
Accessories you need
Variation: You can use coconut butter and add half a cup of shredded coconut for a variation on this.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Savoury Bites
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Lemon Curd