- 1 package plain tea biscuits 200g
- 15 g cacao powder
- 250 g Butter
- 5 level teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 500 g raw sugar
Pulverize sugar for 1min/sp 9. Remove from bowl.
Pulse broken biscuits on turbo until broken up (not too fine – 3 pulses max) Remove from bowl. Breaking the biscuits beforehand helps chop them evenly, so that some are not powder and some whole.
Add butter and melt on 1min/Varoma/sp1.
Add sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Cook for 20min/Varoma/sp2.
Whisk egg lightly and add while on sp 4, going up to sp 6 for a few seconds to prevent the egg cooking and splitting mixture. This will bind the mixture.
Mix on reverse sp 4 until mixed.
Put in buttered or lined dish, wait 10 minutes and cut into squares. Leave in fridge to cool.
Variation: You can use coconut butter and add half a cup of shredded coconut for a variation on this.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Hot Cross Buns
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites