THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 Blocks Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
- 1 can condensed milk
- 65 grams unsalted butter
- 1 package Clinkers
- 1 package Snakes
- 1 package marshmallows
8Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Mill Clinkers 2 Seconds / Speed 5. Cut snakes and marshmallows into pieces as desired... totally up to you whether you want them small or chunky. Set aside in a large bowl.
2. Put condensed milk and butter into TM bowl and melt 5 mins,100 degree, speed 3, or until combined.
3. Add chocolate pieces, speed 4, 80 degrees, approx 3 mins, or until melted and combined.
4. Pour fudge on top of Clinkers, Snakes and Marshmallows Quickly and gently mix as the marshmallows will melt.
5. Pour into lined tin (25cm x 15) and refrigerate for 3 hrs.
I've made Rocky Road for years, and this one is the best by far.
Thanks Renate Lazarus for Fudge recipe as my inspiration!
Best enjoyed shared!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble