THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 Blocks Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
- 1 can condensed milk
- 65 grams unsalted butter
- 1 package Clinkers
- 1 package Snakes
- 1 package marshmallows
Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Mill Clinkers 2 Seconds / Speed 5. Cut snakes and marshmallows into pieces as desired... totally up to you whether you want them small or chunky. Set aside in a large bowl.
2. Put condensed milk and butter into TM bowl and melt 5 mins,100 degree, speed 3, or until combined.
3. Add chocolate pieces, speed 4, 80 degrees, approx 3 mins, or until melted and combined.
4. Pour fudge on top of Clinkers, Snakes and Marshmallows Quickly and gently mix as the marshmallows will melt.
5. Pour into lined tin (25cm x 15) and refrigerate for 3 hrs.
Accessories you need
I've made Rocky Road for years, and this one is the best by far.
Thanks Renate Lazarus for Fudge recipe as my inspiration!
Best enjoyed shared!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Blueberry, Yoghurt & Wild Orange Straps
- Raspberry, Lime & Coconut Icypoles
- Summer in a Glass Fruit Smoothie
- Banana & Calendula Muffins GF DF
- Ev's Energetic Cacao Pops
- Almond Mylk
- Coffee Scrolls
- Bombay Chicken with Spinach Rice, Pappadums & Mango Chutney
- Cherry Ripe Amazaballs