- 30 grams Butter
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams Milk
- 220 grams Self Raising Flour
Melt butter 2 mins / 80 deg / sp 2
Add remaining ingredients and combine sp 4 / 10 - 30 secs (until smooth)
Cook in a fry pan over low-medium heat with a small dobb of butter. Fiip when bubbles appear
Serve as they cook or why not keep them hot in your thermoserver so the whole family can enjoy together!
These pancakes are even better when made using buttermilk
Recipe can easily be doubled for larger families (I always double - we are a family of 6)
Recipe can also be halved for smaller Families / Couples
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles