- 200 g Any kind of mixed biscuits even cream centers, (great to use up old bottom of the biscuit barrel ones)
- 80 g Butter, Room temperature
- 140 g Salted mixed nuts, Peanut/Cashews/Hazelnut/Macodamia
- 350 g Peanut Butter, Smooth or Crunchy
- 80 g icing sugar
- 40 g Butter, Room temperature
- 70 g Milk
- 200 g dark chocolate, Broken into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 110 g Pretzels
1. Grease and line a 20cm square cake pan with baking paper.
2. Place the biscuits into your blend 10 seconds /speed 8.
3. Add Butter and blend on speed 8 / 10 seconds.
4. Spread firmly over the base of the cake pan & refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
1. Place your mixed nuts into your blend speed 8 / 10 seconds.
2. Add peanut butter, icing sugar, butter & milk into & beat on speed 8-9 until mixture turns crumbly. You will need to scrape down the sides every now and then.
3. Press firmly over the biscuit base and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
1. Place chocolate into and grate on speed 8 / 5 seconds.
2. Add the vegetable oil then melt at 50 degrees/speed 3 / 2 minutes.
3. Spread over peanut butter mixture and press pretzels in lightly on top.
4. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
5. Cut into pieces using the pretzels as a guide.
Peanut butter layer (middle)
Chocolate top layer
Accessories you need
Score the top of the chocolate layer & wait for it to thaw a bit before slicing otherwise you risk the chocolate cracking all over the place.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Carrot and Banana Muffins
- Gluten free chocolate brownies
- Lemon and Coconut Meringue Slice
- Best Ever Crepes
- Quick n Easy Chilli Mussels
- Kids Ketchup
- Probiotic Drink
- Rice Pudding
- Quick n easy Toad in the hole
- Clone of Stuffed Mushrooms Steamed in the Varoma
- Vegetable lasagna
- Chinese beef and dumpling soup