- 100 g Dates, seeded
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 120 g Boiling water
- 100 g brown sugar
- 60 g Butter
- 140 g SR Flour, or Plain with 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 8 pieces crystalised ginger
- 110 g prunes, pitted
- 140 g marsala wine
- 140 g brown sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 250 g cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
Combine dates, prunes,boiling water , ginger, marsala and soda in TM bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes
Add sugar and butter to mixture and process on speed 6 - 7 for 8 seconds until dates are chopped.
Scrape down and add flour first, then eggs and and process on speed 4 - 5 for 5 seconds at a time until combined.
Place silicon patty pans or muffin moulds into varoma and tray if required.
Pour batter into 12 silicon patty pan moulds or 6 Texas muffin moulds to half full.
No need to wash bowl. Add 1 litre of water and steam puddings for 22 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2.
Clean bowl, then start sauce, you can keep Varoma on top to keep warm while sauce cooks, or alternately cook sauce first and reheat when ready to serve puddings!
Place all into TM bowl and cook on 80C, speed 1 for 2 minutes unti butter has melted.
Cook for another 3 minutes, speed 3-4. Sauce will thicken on standing.
Sticky Date Puddings
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Sticky mocha pudding with chocolate and toffee sauce
- Aromatic Chickpea Soup
- Pepita Pesto
- Sweet-corn Fritters
- Prawn and Quinoa Stuffed Squid Tubes with Prawn Bisque
- A Christmas Date
- Paprika & parmesan Christmas crackers
- Miso steamed chicken with asparagus and oyster mushrooms
- Chicken and Fish Balls in Asian Noodle Broth
- Apple and Oat Bran Muffins