- 80 grams brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, essence, or equiv extract or paste
- 500 grams Soy milk (or plant milk of choice)
- 60 grams flour, (plain, spelt, cornflour or bakers - up to you!)
Add all ingredients into bowl and cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees speed 4.
Thanks to Quirky Jo for permitting this recipe (who runs an awesome website) we looove it in our household!
If you don't have brown sugar, feel free to mill some raw or rapadura sugar for a few seconds on speed 8-9 then add molasses or treacle mix through on speed 3-4 and keep adding til you are happy with your brown sugar colour - you can make light brown sugar right through to dark brown sugar whenever you need to this way, or just a handy hint to save a trip to the shop if you run out of the shop bought variety!
Also did you know that the lid off the Queens Essences are 1 teaspoon, so save getting one out of your drawer, just use the lid!
If you want to halve this recipe go for it - perfect to satisfy those 9pm sweet cravings! However this freezes well - pop individual serves into the freezer and they defrost perfectly in a couple of hours if you want to take some out for work or school lunches - yummo!
Yum served with sliced bananas and maple syrup!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free