- 80 grams brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, essence, or equiv extract or paste
- 500 grams Soy milk (or plant milk of choice)
- 60 grams flour, (plain, spelt, cornflour or bakers - up to you!)
Add all ingredients into bowl and cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees speed 4.
Thanks to Quirky Jo for permitting this recipe (who runs an awesome website) we looove it in our household!
If you don't have brown sugar, feel free to mill some raw or rapadura sugar for a few seconds on speed 8-9 then add molasses or treacle mix through on speed 3-4 and keep adding til you are happy with your brown sugar colour - you can make light brown sugar right through to dark brown sugar whenever you need to this way, or just a handy hint to save a trip to the shop if you run out of the shop bought variety!
Also did you know that the lid off the Queens Essences are 1 teaspoon, so save getting one out of your drawer, just use the lid!
If you want to halve this recipe go for it - perfect to satisfy those 9pm sweet cravings! However this freezes well - pop individual serves into the freezer and they defrost perfectly in a couple of hours if you want to take some out for work or school lunches - yummo!
Yum served with sliced bananas and maple syrup!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Vegan “cheese” puffs