- 50 g almond meal
- 40 g dessicated coconut
- 30 g Sesame Seeds, White
- 30 g Chia Seeds.
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon cacoa powder
- 3 tablespoon Dessicated coconut for coating
- 30 g Puffed amaranth
- 250 g Dried whole bananas (and/or dates)
Place all the ingredients in the Thermomix and mix on 8 for 5-10 seconds depending on how crunchy or smooth you'd like the balls to be. Form 14 balls and coat in coconut. Store in the fridge.
Cacao and coconut balls
If you don't want to use nuts in this recipe, replace the 50g almond meal with milled coconut or milled sesame seeds or a mixture of both.
The nut-free version is perfect for school canteens!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd