- 50 g almond meal
- 40 g dessicated coconut
- 30 g Sesame Seeds, White
- 30 g Chia Seeds.
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon cacoa powder
- 3 tablespoon Dessicated coconut for coating
- 30 g Puffed amaranth
- 250 g Dried whole bananas (and/or dates)
Place all the ingredients in the Thermomix and mix on 8 for 5-10 seconds depending on how crunchy or smooth you'd like the balls to be. Form 14 balls and coat in coconut. Store in the fridge.
Cacao and coconut balls
If you don't want to use nuts in this recipe, replace the 50g almond meal with milled coconut or milled sesame seeds or a mixture of both.
The nut-free version is perfect for school canteens!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie