- 250 gram Milk Arrowroot Biscuit
- 1 can Condensed milk 400g
- 200 gram desicated coconut
- 75 gram cocoa powder
- 50 gram Desicated coconut for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Snack Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Praline/sweets Easy Low budget Quick Dessert
Add the packet of Arrowroot Biscuits to the mixing bowl, coarsely crush 20s/speed 6 or desired consistency.
Add cocoa powder and coconut to the mixing bowl and mix in for 15s/reverse speed 4.
Finally, add the condensed milk and mix for 35s/speed 7. See that the ingredients are mixed. and spoon out into balls.
spoon out into balls and roll in coconut.
When done, put in the refridgerator for 30 minutes.
Accessories you need
TIP: It is not necessary to put the sweets in the fridge if you prefer a more gooey or soft inside. Delicious either way!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie