- 650 g Frozen Coconut milk/water
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 100 g coconut cream
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 70 g Mayple syrup, Rice malt, honey
Pour coconut milk into icecube trays and chop banana place both into freezer overnight.
Place half frozen coconut milk and banana into mixing bowl blend 5 secs, speed 9 - Place spatula in top and stir.
Add remaining coconut milk cubes blend 10 secs, speed 9 Stirring with spatula.
Add coconut cream, vanilla, mayple syrup and blend 1 min, speed 9 scrape down sides blend for a further 30 secs, speed 9.
Coconut Banana Icecream
Accessories you need
Quick and easy receipe can substitute any fruit you have frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes
- Mars Bar Cheesecake