- 650 g Frozen Coconut milk/water
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 100 g coconut cream
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 70 g Mayple syrup, Rice malt, honey
Pour coconut milk into icecube trays and chop banana place both into freezer overnight.
Place half frozen coconut milk and banana into mixing bowl blend 5 secs, speed 9 - Place spatula in top and stir.
Add remaining coconut milk cubes blend 10 secs, speed 9 Stirring with spatula.
Add coconut cream, vanilla, mayple syrup and blend 1 min, speed 9 scrape down sides blend for a further 30 secs, speed 9.
Coconut Banana Icecream
Accessories you need
Quick and easy receipe can substitute any fruit you have frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls