- 40 g Golden Flaxseeds
- 40 g chia seeds
- 40 g sesame seeds
- 40 g pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 12 pieces medjool dates, pitted
- 40 g raw cacao powder
- 80 g Raw Honey
- 100 g Shredded coconut
- extra shredded coconut, for rolling
Soak dates in boiling water for 10 mins, then drain
Place flaxseed, chia seeds, pepitas and sesame seed into bowl and blitz for 10 seconds on speed 9
Add remaining ingredients and blitz 10 seconds on speed 8
Roll into balls and coat with extra shredded coconut
Place a piece of paper towel between bowl and lid to stop the seeds from going everywhere
Best kept in the fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)