- 3 tins of Ayam coconut cream
- 50 g Cornflour.
- 60 g Rapdura Sugar
- 20 g raw cacao powder
Add all ingredients to the TMX bowl and set 7 mins, 90 deg, speed 4.
When finished serve!
If you have a TM5 use the automated custard setting if you like.
Accessories you need
If you can eat eggs just reduce cornflour to 20g and add 2 eggs.
Also good in kids lunchboxes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)