- 400 g coconut cream, full fat only
- 1 --- vanilla bean
- 1 leaf gelatine
Recipe is created for
Soak gelatine in iced water 15 min to soften.
Insert butterfly, place coconut cream & bean into mixing bowl and heat 8 min/Varoma/speed 2. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes.
Add gelatin and mix 20 sec/speed 2.
Strain through a fine sieve. You can serve foam using a whipping cream gun. Add foam to whipping cream gun, charge with gas as directed by instructions and chill.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie