- 80 g caster sugar
- 400 g coconut milk, frozen into ice cube trays
- 150 g double cream or thick coconut cream
- • ½ tsp vanilla paste / extract
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Add all remaining ingredients and blend 1-2 min/speed 8, until smooth and creamy.
Transfer into a loaf tin and place in freezer to allow it to set (approx 2-3 hours). Remove from freezer and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
For a creamier ice cream, cut into ice cube size pieces after freezing and place back into Thermomix to blend again at 30 seconds/speed 8.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Peppermint Slice (RAW)
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Variation: Argentinian Dulce de Leche "CREAM"
- Argentinian Dulce de Leche
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Apple Coconut Balls