- 80 g caster sugar
- 400 g coconut milk, frozen into ice cube trays
- 150 g double cream or thick coconut cream
- • ½ tsp vanilla paste / extract
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Add all remaining ingredients and blend 1-2 min/speed 8, until smooth and creamy.
Transfer into a loaf tin and place in freezer to allow it to set (approx 2-3 hours). Remove from freezer and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
For a creamier ice cream, cut into ice cube size pieces after freezing and place back into Thermomix to blend again at 30 seconds/speed 8.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free