COCONUT HEALTH BALLS
- 280 grams Pitted medjool dates
- 190 grams Almond meal
- 2-3 level tablespoons Raw Cacao
- 130 grams Dessicated Coconut
- 3 heaped tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 level teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
- Extra Coconut for Rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl![X]
COMBINE IN BOWL: Dates, Meal, Coconut,Cacao, Oil, Vanilla, BLITZ 60sec/sp6
ROLL INTO BALLS, roll in extra coconut
MAKES 30 Small or 15 Large balls
TOTAL TIME: 10min
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Hedgehog Slice
- Bec's Brownies
- Berry Shortcake
- Kickin' Choc orange sauce
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grainfree Waffles
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream) (TM31)
- Caribbean Carrot Cake Variant
- Vegan orange and rum truffles
- Brown sugar meringues
- QUICK Chocolate Ice Cream