- 250 g pure icing sugar (white)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 300 g dessicated coconut
- 1 --- Tin condensed Milk
- 5 drops pink food colouring
Place icing sugar and cream of tartar into the bowl and blend for 10 seconds on speed 8. Add coconut and condensed milk and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4. Remove half of the mixture and press into a slice tin lined with baking paper. Cover with another layer of baking paper and use the base of the second slice tin to press down firmly. Add colouring to the remaining mixture in the bowl and mix for a further 10 seconds on speed 4. Use the spatula to make sure there are is no "white" stuck on the bottom of the bowl and mix for another 5 seconds on speed 4. Layer pink mixture onto the white and press down in the same method. Score with a sharp knife into desired size pieces and refrigerate for one hour before cutting. Decorate with sprinkles and ENJOY!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls